The Wisconsin-based, family-owned company will be renamed Gott Pet Products in honor of the company’s principal owner and president, Peter Gottsacker, who has owned Charlee Bear Natural Treats for more than 15 years. Gottsacker has helped make Charlee Bear the national brand it is today.
Why do we make Charlee bear dog treats?
- Charlee Bear was developed to enhance the wonderful relationship between dogs and people. Each Charlee Bear Treat is a way to say “I love you” and make the bond grow deeper. We also wanted to keep dogs healthy and lean so Charlee Bear was developed as a low calorie treat. We always used simple natural ingredients.
- 1 Who owns Charlee Bear?
- 2 Where are Charlee Bear treats made?
- 3 Who is Charlee Bear?
- 4 Are Charlee Bear Dog Treats Safe?
- 5 Where are Buddy Biscuits made?
- 6 What is the healthiest dog treat?
- 7 Is garlic powder bad for dogs?
- 8 Does Trader Joes sell dog treats?
- 9 What is a Plumo Charlie bear?
- 10 Is there a Charlie bear called Teddy?
- 11 Is there a Charlie bear called bear?
Who owns Charlee Bear?
“At Charlee Bear, our mission is to improve the health and nutrition of pets through simple, natural ingredients one small bite at a time,” Peter Gottsacker, owner of Charlee Bear Products, said in the news release announcing the acquisition.
Where are Charlee Bear treats made?
All Charlee Bear treats are manufactured in the USA. Our goal is to provide wholesome, nourishing, natural treats dogs simply can’t resist.
Who is Charlee Bear?
Charlie Bears are affordable, collectable bears and characters designed by Charlie at The Bearhouse in Cornwall. Charlie also collaborates with other world-renowned bear artists to create different collections. All Charlie Bears are limited in production, and our special collections often have very low editions.
Are Charlee Bear Dog Treats Safe?
November 1, 2012 – Charlee Bear Products is voluntarily recalling certain lots of its Protein Crunch Bar products because they may be contaminated with Salmonella. According to the company, there have been no reported animal or human illnesses related to these products.
Where are Buddy Biscuits made?
Our treats and grooming products are made in the USA, with only first-quality ingredients. The company has come a long way since the first batch of Buddy Biscuits was born in the home oven, but we remain committed to providing our customers with the most wholesome and natural products available.
What is the healthiest dog treat?
11 Healthy, Natural Treats for Dogs in Your Kitchen
- Apples. An apple a day doesn’t necessarily keep the veterinarian away, and a whole apple would be a bit much for a dog anyway, but they are good for dogs just like they are people!
- Green Peas.
- Green Beans.
- Cooked Sweet Potatoes.
Is garlic powder bad for dogs?
The small amount of garlic sometimes found in dog treats is unlikely to be harmful to dogs. However, if cats or dogs ingest a tasty pan of sautéed onions, garlic, or leeks, poisoning may result. The ingestion of large numbers of garlic pills or powder may also cause poisoning.
Does Trader Joes sell dog treats?
Trader Joe’s premium dog treats are, to put it simply, real treats for real dogs. Rest assured they’ve been doggy tested, and doggone it, they’re doggy approved. Trader Joe’s Premium Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats are made with all natural flavors and contain no preservatives.
What is a Plumo Charlie bear?
She’s a Plumo bear, this means that mohair or alpaca fur can be found on the nose, ears or body to make her extra special. She has detailed, stitched paw pads and a hand embroidered nose and mouth. She’s complimented with a satin bow with a key pendant around her neck.
Is there a Charlie bear called Teddy?
Theodore from Charlie Bears is named after the man credited with the name of our beloved teddy bears – American President, Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt! His coat is a cuddly, felted mohair in cream, with matching paw pads, shading around his face and a beige ‘bib’.
Is there a Charlie bear called bear?
[CB181721] BEAR – what a great name for a teddy bear! Bear is from the Charlie Bears 2018 Collection.