The excessive fur and intimidating guard dog persona have not dissuaded you from your love of the breed. You’re ready to find a breeder and bring home a puppy that looks more like a teddy bear than anything else. But, we’ll tell you now…be ready to fork out anywhere from $1500 – $2000 USD for a puppy.
- Items You Need to Spend On Upfront. The Caucasian Shepherd Dog is not considered a popular dog for the masses and as such, there are very few breeders that are selling puppies. The Caucasian Shepherd Dog price is a whopping $2,000 each, on the average.
- 1 How much is a Caucasian Shepherd puppy cost?
- 2 Can you have a Caucasian Shepherd as a pet?
- 3 How long do Caucasian shepherds live?
- 4 What is the most expensive dog?
- 5 What is price of Husky?
- 6 Do Caucasian shepherds bark a lot?
- 7 Are Caucasian shepherds aggressive?
- 8 How tall are Caucasian shepherds?
- 9 Are Caucasian mountain dogs legal in the US?
- 10 How much do Caucasian shepherds eat?
- 11 Which is bigger Tibetan mastiff or Caucasian Shepherd?
- 12 Are Russian bear dogs legal in the US?
- 13 How much is Caucasian in Nigeria?
- 14 What is the price of Caucasian shepherd in India?
How much is a Caucasian Shepherd puppy cost?
Caucasian Shepherd Dog Price—They Don’t Come Cheap! The cost of a pedigree Ovcharka puppy ranges from $1,000 to $3,000 from a breeder.
Can you have a Caucasian Shepherd as a pet?
They are good with kids and can get on well with any pets that they have grown up with. They can be left home alone as long as it isn’t for too long and they are relatively easy to train. Caucasian shepherd dogs are best suited to active owners with large homes and gardens together with plenty of spare time.
How long do Caucasian shepherds live?
They are still powerful, but they are very devoted to their families, too. You can expect to pay anywhere between $1000 and $2000 for a Russian Bear Dog puppy. They are an expensive dog, but this price ensures they are healthy. Remember, always buy from a reputable breeder.
What is the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
What is price of Husky?
The average cost of a Husky puppy is ₹60,000 to ₹80,000. However, don’t be surprised if the price is higher. Some breeders charge as much as ₹1,00,000 to ₹1,50,000.
Do Caucasian shepherds bark a lot?
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog is a loyal guardian to the core. Although they aren’t known for barking more than most dogs, they will alert owners to any dangers, even in the middle of the night, and their bark is quite loud.
Are Caucasian shepherds aggressive?
An intelligent breed, the Caucasian shepherd can be stubborn, strong-willed, and insolent at times. Thanks to their history as a watchdog and protector, the Caucasian shepherd is extremely territorial and can become aggressive when it feels its family is being threatened.
How tall are Caucasian shepherds?
Characteristics. The Caucasian Ovcharka is a large dog. The preferred height at the withers is in the range 67–70 cm for females, and 72–75 cm for males. The minimum heights and weights for registration are 64 cm and 40 kg for females, and 68 cm and 50 kg for males.
Are Caucasian mountain dogs legal in the US?
Although there are places within the US where it is illegal to own specific breeds like Pitbulls, no laws are forbidding this mountain dog in any state, county, or city in America. It’s probably because the Caucasian Ovcharka is relatively new to the country.
How much do Caucasian shepherds eat?
On average, large Caucasian Shepherds can eat about six cups of dog food per day. They also need a lot of water, so remember to keep changing their water bowls regularly.
Which is bigger Tibetan mastiff or Caucasian Shepherd?
The Tibetan Mastiff weighs slightly less between 70 and 150 pounds in weight, but often his fluffy coat and large mane make him appear bigger than the Caucasian Shepherd, but in fact, he weighs much less. The Caucasian Shepherd is considered to be a giant breed, and the Tibetan is a large breed.
Are Russian bear dogs legal in the US?
Russian Bear Dogs are a large breed dog that was bred to watch over flocks of sheep in the Caucasus Mountains. They are often referred to as Caucasian Shepherd Dogs and are sometimes even used when hunting bears. Are Russian Bear Dogs legal in the US? No Russian Bear Dogs are not illegal in the United States.
How much is Caucasian in Nigeria?
Prices of Caucasian Shepherd Dogs (Mixed Breed) in Nigeria Generally, mixed-breed Caucasian Shepherd dogs in Nigeria range from N40,000 to as much as N100,000.
What is the price of Caucasian shepherd in India?
In India, the average price for a Caucasian Shepherd Puppy is INR 60,000 to 80,000.