Price. As these dogs cannot be registered with the AKC, they normally cost less than their Short Haired cousins. You should expect to pay between $500 and $1,000 for a Long Haired German Shepherd without an undercoat.
Is there a long coat German Shepherd for sale?
- Our Long Coat German Shepherd puppies are for sale – adoption to loving and responsible homes. Raising and devoting our time to our long hair German Shepherd Dogs and puppies is a lot of work, but it is our joy! And we’d like you to experience that same bond with your long coat German Shepherd Puppy.
- 1 How much does a purebred long haired German Shepherd puppy cost?
- 2 What is the price of long coat German Shepherd?
- 3 How much are black long haired German Shepherd puppies?
- 4 What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
- 5 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 6 What is the most expensive puppy to buy?
- 7 What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
- 8 What are the fluffy German Shepherds called?
- 9 What is the world’s cheapest dog?
- 10 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 11 How much are blue German shepherds?
- 12 What is Sable GSD?
- 13 Why are German shepherds so expensive?
- 14 How much do black German shepherds cost?
- 15 How do you pick a German Shepherd puppy from a litter?
How much does a purebred long haired German Shepherd puppy cost?
Reputable breeders, when pricing their German Shepherd puppies, must factor in the expenses involved in breeding, feeding, raising, and caring for the pups as well as their mother. A reasonable price for a purebred German Shepherd puppy should be around $1200- $2000, depending on your location and the litter size.
What is the price of long coat German Shepherd?
These dogs can easily be purchased form pet breeders in Delhi/NCR and their price range is from INR 10000 to INR 70000. You should always buy German shepherd from the certified pet breeders and not from pet shops or puppy mills.
How much are black long haired German Shepherd puppies?
Price of a Black German Shepherd Puppy Black German Shepherd puppies, however, can go from 800$ to 3,000$. This is what you can expect to pay depending on pedigree quality. Black German Shepherds are quite pricey! One needs to keep in mind how rare these black dogs are and for this reason, their value has increased.
What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
What is the most expensive puppy to buy?
7 most expensive dog breeds across the world
- English Bulldog. Estimated price: Rs 1,55,000-Rs 2,05,000.
- Pharoah Hound. Estimated price: Up to Rs 4,15,000.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Estimated price: Rs 62,000-Rs 9,00,000.
- Tibetan Mastiff. Estimated price: Up to Rs 4,50,000.
What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
What are the fluffy German Shepherds called?
Long haired German Shepherds are a unique variant of the ever-popular short to medium length coated Shepherds. The difference between the breed’s coat has little effect on the breed. Rough coated dogs are considered special due to the rarity and beauty of their fur.
What is the world’s cheapest dog?
6 of the Least Expensive Dog Breeds to Own
- American Foxhound. While there are also English Foxhounds which are said to run about $100 or so for a puppy, we’re going with the American because we can.
- Black and Tan Coonhound.
- Rat Terrier.
- Miniature Pinscher.
- Golden Retriever.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much are blue German shepherds?
You can expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a Blue German Shepherd puppy, although the price may vary depending on the breeder. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder. Blue German Shepherd puppies are normally born in litter sizes of between 1 and 15 puppies.
What is Sable GSD?
The Sable German Shepherd is, technically, just a color variant of the regular German Shepherd. Most conformation show breeders and pet breeders focus on producing red or tan dogs with a black saddle and muzzle. The sable German Shepherd genetically comes from working line dogs.
Why are German shepherds so expensive?
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive? The main reason German Shepherd puppies cost so much is that the cost of breeding German Shepherds and raising the puppies is not cheap. Below is a chart breaking down the approximate costs associated with breeding.
How much do black German shepherds cost?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
How do you pick a German Shepherd puppy from a litter?
Selecting your German Shepherd puppy from a litter
- Choose a puppy that is sociable around you and other puppies.
- Pick a puppy that walks confidently with its head high and tail up and wagging.
- Choose a puppy that has clear eyes, ears, and teeth, walks evenly, and appears clean.
- Look at the personalities of the puppies.