For a standard GSD you can expect to pay anywhere between $300 and $700 for a puppy. You can expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a Blue German Shepherd puppy, although the price may vary depending on the breeder. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder.
- As a result of this, all modern GSDs are from his line (regardless of their color). The German shepherd is a great choice for all active dog owners, including families, singles and couples. A Blue German Shepherd Puppy will cost between $1,200 – $1,500 USD.
- 1 How much is a blue German Shepherd worth?
- 2 How rare are blue German shepherds?
- 3 What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
- 4 What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
- 5 What is the rarest dog breed?
- 6 How much is a black German Shepherd?
- 7 Which is the best German Shepherd?
- 8 Do German shepherds eyes stay blue?
- 9 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 10 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 11 Why are German Shepherds so expensive?
- 12 What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
- 13 What is a red German Shepherd?
- 14 How much is a Silver Sable German Shepherd?
How much is a blue German Shepherd worth?
A Blue German Shepherd Puppy will cost between $1,200 – $1,500 USD. These dogs are rarer than their tan and black saddle siblings (i.e. the traditional GSD appearance).
How rare are blue German shepherds?
Whilst these alternate colors are becoming increasingly popular, they are still rare to find. There is controversy around the coloring of this pup, just like the White GSD. It’s not usually considered an accepted color like the black german shepherd, or the more highly recognized black and tan dogs.
What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
What is the rarest dog breed?
5 of the World’s Rarest Dog Breeds
- Norwegian Lundehund. Dating back to the Ice Age, the Norwegian Lundehund is recognised as one of the rarest dogs on the planet due to its unique characteristics which aren’t shared by any other breed.
- Lagotto Romagnolo.
How much is a black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
Which is the best German Shepherd?
1. Saddle Coat German Shepherd. The German Shepherd dogs of this type are also called Saddle Back Shepherds. They are the most recognized German Shepherds of all time.
Do German shepherds eyes stay blue?
German Shepherds, for example, will rarely have blue eyes due to a genetic variation, though most breeders consider it a fault. For other breeds, blue eyes are the result of a genetic mutation that actually results in decreased pigmentation, so the dogs’ eyes aren’t really blue — they just look like they are.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
Why are German Shepherds so expensive?
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive? The main reason German Shepherd puppies cost so much is that the cost of breeding German Shepherds and raising the puppies is not cheap. Below is a chart breaking down the approximate costs associated with breeding.
What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
The blue German Shepherd is one of the rarest variations of the breed and may cost up to five times as much as traditional black and tan variations. This color is declared a serious fault and therefore these dogs are not allow to compete in shows, although they are recognized by the American Kennel Club.
What is a red German Shepherd?
Red Sable German Shepherd The red sable German Shepherd color is another variation on their sable coat which is due to the dominant agouti gene. These genes however are not diluted like in the gray Shepherd, in this coat, a deep reddish-brown replaces the usual tan in the sable pattern.
How much is a Silver Sable German Shepherd?
How much does a Sable German Shepherd cost? A Sable German Shepherd puppy can cost anywhere between $800 and $1500. For a standard German Shepherd, the price is a lot cheaper and is normally between $300 and $700 for a puppy.