The cost of German Shepherd puppy is, on average, between $1,000 and $1,500. Generally, you can expect to pay towards the higher end of the scale for White German Shepherd puppies as they are rarer. These uniquely colored pups cost upwards of $1000.
- The gene for white fur in white German shepherd puppies passed down from the grandfather continued through the bloodline, causing the recessive gene to randomly produce white German shepherds. The German shepherd puppy cost is typically $750 to $1000 but may be higher or lower depending on the breeder.
- 1 How much is a White German Shepherd?
- 2 Is White German Shepherd rare?
- 3 What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
- 4 Is a White German Shepherd a good family dog?
- 5 What is the most expensive dog?
- 6 How much is a black German Shepherd?
- 7 Are white German Shepherds expensive?
- 8 How much is a GREY German Shepherd?
- 9 What is a white German shepherd called?
- 10 What is the most expensive puppy to buy?
- 11 What is the cheapest puppy?
- 12 How much are blue German Shepherds?
- 13 How much do German shepherds cost?
- 14 Why are white German shepherds undesirable?
- 15 How fast do white German Shepherds grow?
How much is a White German Shepherd?
How much do White German Shepherds cost? White Shepherds usually cost between $750 to $1000. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder. If this is out of your price range, you can always take a look at your local shelter and see if there are any White German Shepherds who need a home.
Is White German Shepherd rare?
An albino German Shepherd is incredibly rare. While several people claim to own albino GSDs, on closer inspection, nearly all are White German Shepherds. An albino of any species or breed lacks any pigmentation, including of the skin, hair, and eyes as well as the blood vessels, resulting in a pinkish tinge.
What is a fair price for a German Shepherd puppy?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
Is a White German Shepherd a good family dog?
White German Shepherds are loyal to the core, and will even risk their own lives to protect their human owner and family. White GSDs, like all other colors, exude self-confidence and are great guard and herding dogs as well as an excellent family pet.
What is the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much is a black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
Are white German Shepherds expensive?
As these dogs are relatively rare, breeders can charge more for a White German Shepherd puppy. While the average puppy price for a standard German Shepherd starts at about $300 and goes up to $900, White German Shepherd puppies cost between $750 – 1000.
How much is a GREY German Shepherd?
Difficult to find, the silver German Shepherd puppy can cost more than a standard color and you should expect to pay around $1,500 for a healthy puppy with good breeding. Their rarity means that it is unusual to find this coloring in shelters. 4
What is a white German shepherd called?
This breed is called the White Swiss Shepherd (Berger Blanc Suisse) and it differs from both AKC German Shepherds and UKC White Shepherds in key areas of appearance, temperament, and health.
What is the most expensive puppy to buy?
7 most expensive dog breeds across the world
- English Bulldog. Estimated price: Rs 1,55,000-Rs 2,05,000.
- Pharoah Hound. Estimated price: Up to Rs 4,15,000.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Estimated price: Rs 62,000-Rs 9,00,000.
- Tibetan Mastiff. Estimated price: Up to Rs 4,50,000.
What is the cheapest puppy?
6 of the Least Expensive Dog Breeds to Own
- American Foxhound. While there are also English Foxhounds which are said to run about $100 or so for a puppy, we’re going with the American because we can.
- Black and Tan Coonhound.
- Rat Terrier.
- Miniature Pinscher.
- Golden Retriever.
How much are blue German Shepherds?
You can expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a Blue German Shepherd puppy, although the price may vary depending on the breeder. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder. Blue German Shepherd puppies are normally born in litter sizes of between 1 and 15 puppies.
How much do German shepherds cost?
On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
Why are white German shepherds undesirable?
The Nazis, including Hitler, saw the white coat as an undesirable trait and further charged that the white-coated dog’s genes paled the darker coated dog’s colors. They thought the purity of the German Shepherd breed was polluted by the white-coated members.
How fast do white German Shepherds grow?
As you can see by the German Shepherd weight chart, these dogs can continue to grow until they are three years old, but the majority of growth occurs within 24 months.