- How much is a full blooded german shepherd? dog breed puppies. On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
- 1 How much is a full blood German Shepherd worth?
- 2 What is the price range for a full blooded German Shepherd puppy?
- 3 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 4 Why are German Shepherds so expensive?
- 5 How much is a black German Shepherd?
- 6 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 7 How much are blue German shepherds?
- 8 What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
- 9 How much is a Navy SEAL dog worth?
- 10 Who is the richest dog in the world?
- 11 How much is a purebred German Shepherd puppy?
- 12 How much is a German Shepherd puppy cost?
- 13 How much is a trained German Shepherd?
How much is a full blood German Shepherd worth?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
What is the price range for a full blooded German Shepherd puppy?
On average, German Shepherds cost $2000 from a reputable breeder who has health tested the parents and ensures sound temperament. You can buy puppies for a lot less; however, be prepared that they may not be purebred or have health issues as decent breeders charge more for a better quality puppy.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
Why are German Shepherds so expensive?
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive? The main reason German Shepherd puppies cost so much is that the cost of breeding German Shepherds and raising the puppies is not cheap. Below is a chart breaking down the approximate costs associated with breeding.
How much is a black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much are blue German shepherds?
You can expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a Blue German Shepherd puppy, although the price may vary depending on the breeder. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder. Blue German Shepherd puppies are normally born in litter sizes of between 1 and 15 puppies.
What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
All said, the dogs and their training cost up to $40,000 each. Including the highly specialized gear of MPCs, the cost can be tens of thousands of dollars higher.
Who is the richest dog in the world?
The world’s wealthiest dog, a German shepherd named Gunther VI, is selling his sprawling Miami mansion for $32 million (approximately Rs 238 crore). Wealth run in the Gunther family with this particular dog inheriting a $500 million fortune from his granddad Gunther IV! And then Gunther VI became a millionaire again.
How much is a purebred German Shepherd puppy?
Reputable breeders, when pricing their German Shepherd puppies, must factor in the expenses involved in breeding, feeding, raising, and caring for the pups as well as their mother. A reasonable price for a purebred German Shepherd puppy should be around $1200- $2000, depending on your location and the litter size.
How much is a German Shepherd puppy cost?
How Much Is A German Shepherd? As we mentioned above, the average upfront cost of buying a German Shepherd puppy from a reputable breeder can be around $300 to $900. If you are in the market for a show quality German Shepherd puppy, you may wind up spending $6,000 to $7,000.
How much is a trained German Shepherd?
The average price of German Shepherd training is $30 to $80 per basic obedience class. Most people spend about $50 per hour for professional dog trainers depending on where they live. Dog obedience training schools cost $250 to $700 per week. Expect to pay $600 to $1,250 per week for a dog boot camp.