How Much Does a German Shepherd Husky Mix Cost? A German Shepherd Husky mix will cost $400 to $1500 depending on the breeder. As the German Shepherd and Husky are both recognized by the American Kennel Club the breeder should provide you certificates for the parents if they are registered with the AKC.
- A German Shepherd Husky Mix will range between 20 to 25 inches in height and weigh from 45 to 80 pounds, with the female tending to be on the smaller end of the scale. A German Shepherd Husky Mix Puppy will cost anywhere from a $350 USD to $1000 USD; the cost ultimately depends on the breeder.
- 1 How much does a German Shepherd and husky mix cost?
- 2 How much is a Shepsky puppy worth?
- 3 How big will a German Shepherd husky mix get?
- 4 How much is a mixed husky puppy?
- 5 Do Shepskys like to cuddle?
- 6 Is a German shepherd husky mix a good dog?
- 7 What is a good husky mix?
- 8 What is price of Husky?
- 9 What’s the best German shepherd mix?
- 10 Are Shepskys easy to train?
- 11 Are German shepherd husky mix aggressive?
- 12 Are Shepskies aggressive?
- 13 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 14 How much is a red husky?
- 15 How much is a white husky?
How much does a German Shepherd and husky mix cost?
The average cost of a German Shepherd Husky mix puppy is from $800 up to over $1,500, depending on where you live and on the achievements and pedigree of the puppy’s parents. Because the Gerberian Shepsky is so popular, you’ll find plenty of breeders online.
How much is a Shepsky puppy worth?
The average cost of a Shepsky puppy will be anywhere between $400-$1,200. This price is generally driven by the given demand of a particular region and the availability of quality breeders. However, you may find that adopting an older dog is better suited for your situation. 4
How big will a German Shepherd husky mix get?
As the Shepsky is a relatively new breed, there are few standards when it comes to size. That said, as a mix between German Shepherd and Siberian Husky parents, you can expect Shepskies to be medium to large in size. Most weigh in at 45 to 88 pounds and range in height from 20 to 25 inches at the shoulder.
How much is a mixed husky puppy?
Potential Husky dog owners should expect to pay around $800 to $1500 give or take, with the average cost range of a quality puppy being from $800 to $1200 in most states. Of course, Husky puppy costs will largely depend on whether you go through a reputable breeder, a backyard breeder, or if you go to a pet store.
Do Shepskys like to cuddle?
With lots of love and attention, your Gerberian Shepsky will settle into a nice routine of work and play. Be sure to snuggle up for plenty of cuddles at the end of a long day!
Is a German shepherd husky mix a good dog?
The German Shepherd Husky mix, also known as the Gerberian Shepsky, is a sweet natured, intelligent and playful cross breed. Even though they can grow large, it won’t stop them from wanting to be a lap dog! Attention and love is what they thrive on. This cross breed is a great family dog, companion and best friend.
What is a good husky mix?
Husky Mix Breeds
- Pitsky (Husky and Pitbull Terrier)
- Gerberian Shepsky (Husky and German Shepherd)
- Cusky (Husky and Corgi)
- Rottsky (Husky and Rottweiler)
- Alusky (Husky and Alaskan Malamute)
- Pomsky (Husky and Pomeranian)
- Hug (Husky and Pug)
- Goberian (Husky and Golden Retriever)
What is price of Husky?
The average cost of a Husky puppy is ₹60,000 to ₹80,000. However, don’t be surprised if the price is higher. Some breeders charge as much as ₹1,00,000 to ₹1,50,000.
What’s the best German shepherd mix?
The Best German Shepherd Mixes
- Golden Shepherd. Parents: Golden Retriever x German Shepherd mix.
- Shug. Parents: Pug x German Shepherd mix.
- Chow Shepherd. Parents: Chow Chow x German Shepherd mix.
- Labrashepherd. Parents: Labrador x German Shepherd mix.
- Gerberian Shepsky.
- Corman Shepherd.
Are Shepskys easy to train?
Shepskies that take after their shepherd parent are typically very intelligent, loyal and focused; those who more closely resemble their husky parent are usually loyal and affectionate, but they are more difficult to manage and prone to wandering off if allowed off a leash train.
Are German shepherd husky mix aggressive?
The Mix. Gerberian Shepskies are the ultimate dogs, meaning they possess traits of both huskies and German Shepherds. This hybrid is loyal, intelligent, playful and easy to train. A German shepsky is an instinctively Alpha dog and may get aggressive or do its own thing if the owner is not firm.
Are Shepskies aggressive?
The Gerberian Shepsky is a beautiful dog with the most startling blue or light golden eyes inherited from the Siberian Husky parent. They are good with children, but are not so good with cats and other dogs unless they have been socialized thoroughly. They can become aggressive if their humans are threatened.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much is a red husky?
You can expect a price range of $300 to $500 for a Red Husky puppy. Some may cost upwards of $1000, depending on their parents’ pedigrees. You might be surprised to know that Red Huskies aren’t all that rare. Sure, they’re not as common as other Husky colors.
How much is a white husky?
Although they are considered to be rare, White Husky puppies do not tend to have a high price tag, a White Husky puppy will sell for between $500 and $1,000 USD.