The average cost of a German Shepherd Husky mix puppy is from $800 up to over $1,500, depending on where you live and on the achievements and pedigree of the puppy’s parents. Because the Gerberian Shepsky is so popular, you’ll find plenty of breeders online.
- How Much Does a German Shepherd Husky Mix Cost? A German Shepherd Husky mix will cost $400 to $1500 depending on the breeder. As the German Shepherd and Husky are both recognized by the American Kennel Club the breeder should provide you certificates for the parents if they are registered with the AKC.
- 1 Is a German Shepherd husky mix a good dog?
- 2 How much is a Shepsky puppy worth?
- 3 How much is a mix Husky worth?
- 4 Are Shepskys cuddly?
- 5 Do Shepskys like to cuddle?
- 6 What is a good husky mix?
- 7 What can I expect from a German shepherd husky mix?
- 8 How much do German shepherds cost?
- 9 How much is a black Husky worth?
- 10 What is the rarest Husky color?
- 11 How big do Pitskys get?
- 12 Are German shepherds aggressive?
- 13 What is the smartest dog?
- 14 Are German shepherd husky mix aggressive?
Is a German Shepherd husky mix a good dog?
The German Shepherd Husky mix, also known as the Gerberian Shepsky, is a sweet natured, intelligent and playful cross breed. Even though they can grow large, it won’t stop them from wanting to be a lap dog! Attention and love is what they thrive on. This cross breed is a great family dog, companion and best friend.
How much is a Shepsky puppy worth?
The average cost of a Shepsky puppy will be anywhere between $400-$1,200. This price is generally driven by the given demand of a particular region and the availability of quality breeders. However, you may find that adopting an older dog is better suited for your situation. 4
How much is a mix Husky worth?
According to NextDayPets, the median price for Huskies sold is $725. Dogs with a superior pedigree will cost even more. For a top-quality dog with exceptional breed lines, the price starts at $1,400 and can go as high as $6,000.
Are Shepskys cuddly?
The Shepsky is a mixed breed dog–a cross between the German Shepherd and Siberian Husky dog breeds. Medium in size, energetic, and loyal, these pups inherited some of the best qualities from both of their parents. These adorable pups are affectionate and loyal.
Do Shepskys like to cuddle?
With lots of love and attention, your Gerberian Shepsky will settle into a nice routine of work and play. Be sure to snuggle up for plenty of cuddles at the end of a long day!
What is a good husky mix?
Husky Mix Breeds
- Pitsky (Husky and Pitbull Terrier)
- Gerberian Shepsky (Husky and German Shepherd)
- Cusky (Husky and Corgi)
- Rottsky (Husky and Rottweiler)
- Alusky (Husky and Alaskan Malamute)
- Pomsky (Husky and Pomeranian)
- Hug (Husky and Pug)
- Goberian (Husky and Golden Retriever)
What can I expect from a German shepherd husky mix?
They get bored and sometimes mischievous when they lack physical and mental stimulation. As mentioned before, this hybrid is also intelligent, loyal, playful, and very trainable. A Husky German Shepherd Mix is an alpha dog and may get somewhat aggressive or do naughty things if its owner is not firm.
How much do German shepherds cost?
On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
How much is a black Husky worth?
Generally, you can find a Husky for between $50 and $2,500 USD, but most likely around $400 from a reputable breeder. Husky prices can also depend on health, location, pedigree, colors and more. Summary of Husky Prices: Pet stores typically charge between $800 and $1,300 for a Husky puppy.
What is the rarest Husky color?
The white Siberian Husky is the rarest color of Husky. While most light-colored Huskies have some brown or black markings, a true white Husky has no color besides white. They nearly always have blue eyes. These dogs are not albinos.
How big do Pitskys get?
As the Pitsky is a relatively new breed, there are few standards when it comes to size. That said, as a mix between Siberian Husky and American Pit Bull Terrier parents, you can expect the dog to be on the medium to large side. Most weigh in at 30 to 80 pounds and range in height from 16 to 25 inches at the shoulder.
Are German shepherds aggressive?
The breed is naturally protective of its owners. If the German Shepherd is not properly socialized, it can become too aggressive with strangers. The German Shepherd is more likely to bite a stranger than a Labrador Retriever, but it is not nearly as aggressive breed as a Pit bull or Rottweiler.
What is the smartest dog?
Check out the top ten smartest dog breeds.
- Border Collie. Smart, Energetic Dog: This breed is notably known for being high-energy herding dogs.
- Poodle. A Friendly, Active Breed: A Poodle is one of the smartest dog breeds.
- German Shepherd Dog.
- Golden Retriever.
- Doberman Pinscher.
- Shetland Sheepdog.
- Labrador Retriever.
Are German shepherd husky mix aggressive?
The Mix. Gerberian Shepskies are the ultimate dogs, meaning they possess traits of both huskies and German Shepherds. This hybrid is loyal, intelligent, playful and easy to train. A German shepsky is an instinctively Alpha dog and may get aggressive or do its own thing if the owner is not firm.