The Initial German Shepherd Price According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage. You can expect to pay anywhere from $2,300 up to $10,000 or more for pups with top breed lines.
- However, purebred German shepherd puppies may not show such signs yet. This is because they are still far from developing them for their first six months. For example, they may not have upright tails since it straightens out through age. Lastly, the purebred German shepherd price ranges from $300 to $900.
- 1 How much is a full blooded German Shepherd worth?
- 2 How much is a purebred German Shepherd puppy?
- 3 Why are German shepherds so expensive?
- 4 What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
- 5 What is the most expensive purebred dog?
- 6 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 7 How much is a black German Shepherd worth?
- 8 What the most expensive dog?
- 9 How much money is a German Shepherd?
- 10 How much is a trained German Shepherd?
- 11 How much is a stud fee for a German Shepherd?
- 12 What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
- 13 Are panda German Shepherds purebred?
- 14 Are white German Shepherd purebred?
How much is a full blooded German Shepherd worth?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
How much is a purebred German Shepherd puppy?
Reputable breeders, when pricing their German Shepherd puppies, must factor in the expenses involved in breeding, feeding, raising, and caring for the pups as well as their mother. A reasonable price for a purebred German Shepherd puppy should be around $1200- $2000, depending on your location and the litter size.
Why are German shepherds so expensive?
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive? The main reason German Shepherd puppies cost so much is that the cost of breeding German Shepherds and raising the puppies is not cheap. Below is a chart breaking down the approximate costs associated with breeding.
What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
What is the most expensive purebred dog?
Tibetan Mastiff The Tibetan Mastiff is the most expensive dog breed to own. It has an exorbitant average purchase price of $2,500.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
How much is a black German Shepherd worth?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
What the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much money is a German Shepherd?
If you are buying a puppy from a breeder you can expect to pay anywhere from $600-$1500. The average price of a German Shepherd puppy is $1000. As a general rule reputable breeders tend to charge higher prices because they put more time, effort, and money into caring for their breeding dogs and puppies.
How much is a trained German Shepherd?
The average price of German Shepherd training is $30 to $80 per basic obedience class. Most people spend about $50 per hour for professional dog trainers depending on where they live. Dog obedience training schools cost $250 to $700 per week. Expect to pay $600 to $1,250 per week for a dog boot camp.
How much is a stud fee for a German Shepherd?
On average, stud dog fees come to an amount of $250 to $1000 for each time that he mates with the female dog. Sometimes, breeders and stud owners waive the monetary fees in exchange for a profit percentage from the sale of puppies or by keeping the best of the litter for themselves.
What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
The blue German Shepherd is one of the rarest variations of the breed and may cost up to five times as much as traditional black and tan variations. This color is declared a serious fault and therefore these dogs are not allow to compete in shows, although they are recognized by the American Kennel Club.
Are panda German Shepherds purebred?
The Panda Shepherd Dog is a piebald German Shepherd that has occurred in a single GSD bloodline. The parents of the pups were confirmed as purebred GSDs with no White GSD or other breeds in their lines. This was a purebred GSD that was born with piebald coloring.
Are white German Shepherd purebred?
White Shepherds are the direct descendants of the GSD, a purebred developed by a German army captain named Max von Stephanitz. Greif’s white fur is caused by a recessive gene that has always been present in the genetic pool of all German Shepherds.