You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
How much does a purebred German Shepherd cost?
- German Shepherd could be raised as a family member, as a house/farm guardian, or as a police and army dog. Purebred German Shepherd price is about $500 on average and divided into many levels depending on raising purposes.
- 1 How much does an all black German Shepherd puppy cost?
- 2 How much does a black German Shepherd cost?
- 3 What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
- 4 Are black German shepherds aggressive?
- 5 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 6 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 7 Are there all black German Shepherds?
- 8 Are black GSD bigger?
- 9 How much is a full blooded German Shepherd?
- 10 How rare are all black German Shepherds?
- 11 What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
- 12 How much do German Shepherds cost?
- 13 Which is the best German shepherd?
- 14 How much is a German shepherd wolf mix?
- 15 What are black German shepherd called?
How much does an all black German Shepherd puppy cost?
They can be pricey Black German Shepherds are quite rare and for this reason tend to cost more, especially if they have the long, luxurious coat. While for a standard German Shepherd puppy the price ranges from $300 – 900, as mentioned above for a Black German Shepherd puppy you can expect to pay between $700 – 2000.
How much does a black German Shepherd cost?
You can get a standard puppy for a price of $300 to $1,000, but the black ones will cost double. Since not all German Shepherds have the recessive gene for a black coat, producing a Black Shepherds rarely happens. Black German Shepherd puppies cost around $800 to $2,000.
What is the rarest color of German Shepherd?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
Are black German shepherds aggressive?
The Black German Shepherd is not usually aggressive. He may take the time to make friends with strangers, but once he does, he will be extremely kind. Although Black German Shepherds make great guard dogs, they also need attention and time with their companion or family.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
Are there all black German Shepherds?
Usually, German Shepherds have a single coat pattern – black and tan. However, fully black German Shepherds do exist. This is not due to crossbreeding; the gene for completely black coats is carried by purebred German Shepherds. It is much rarer than the usual coloration, though.
Are black GSD bigger?
Size. Black German Shepherds tend to be 1-2″ larger than the standard variety, but, should remain in proportion. Generally, they should be around 22 to 26″ tall with males often being slightly larger than the females.
How much is a full blooded German Shepherd?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
How rare are all black German Shepherds?
All black German Shepherd puppies are born either black, grey or white. The color shifts and gradually changes over the first few weeks, with the black settling in by around the 8-10 week mark. In fact, only 6.8% of all German Shepherds puppies born in the world go on to be black.
What color German Shepherd is the most expensive?
The blue German Shepherd is one of the rarest variations of the breed and may cost up to five times as much as traditional black and tan variations. This color is declared a serious fault and therefore these dogs are not allow to compete in shows, although they are recognized by the American Kennel Club.
How much do German Shepherds cost?
On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
Which is the best German shepherd?
1. Saddle Coat German Shepherd. The German Shepherd dogs of this type are also called Saddle Back Shepherds. They are the most recognized German Shepherds of all time.
How much is a German shepherd wolf mix?
A German Shepherd Wolf mix will cost around $800.
What are black German shepherd called?
Breed Origin Horand was the first breed standard for the German Shepherd breed and was bred alongside dogs with a similar appearance to give German Shepherd litters. They are thought to have first appeared in the United States in 1906 and were recognized by the AKC in 1908.