On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
- The German Shepherd is an extremely popular breed of dog that many people are familiar with. But what do you know about the cost of a German shepherd? The average price for a GSD ranges from $500 to $4000, depending on the breeder and whether or not it’s registered. A GSD trained as a protection dog can cost up to $55,000.
- 1 How much is a German Shepherd puppy?
- 2 How much does a German Shepherd cost?
- 3 How much is a black German Shepherd?
- 4 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 5 What is the world’s cheapest dog?
- 6 Which dog is best?
- 7 Which is the strongest dog in the world?
- 8 How much is a white German shepherd?
- 9 What dog is the smartest dog?
- 10 How much are blue German Shepherds?
- 11 What dog cost $5000?
- 12 What dog cost $10000?
- 13 What is the rarest dog breed?
How much is a German Shepherd puppy?
German Shepherds cost between $750 and $1,200+ depending on the quality of the pup.
How much does a German Shepherd cost?
These dogs can easily be purchased form pet breeders in Delhi/NCR and their price range is from INR 10000 to INR 70000. You should always buy German shepherd from the certified pet breeders and not from pet shops or puppy mills.
How much is a black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
What is the world’s cheapest dog?
6 of the Least Expensive Dog Breeds to Own
- American Foxhound. While there are also English Foxhounds which are said to run about $100 or so for a puppy, we’re going with the American because we can.
- Black and Tan Coonhound.
- Rat Terrier.
- Miniature Pinscher.
- Golden Retriever.
Which dog is best?
The 11 best dog breeds, ranked
- Mixed Breeds. Adopt a mutt into the family.
- Labrador Retrievers. Labs’ even temperaments make them incredibly useful as service dogs.
- Pembroke Welsh Corgis. Corgis love pleasing their owners.
- German Shepherds. German Shepherds are incredibly loyal.
- Golden Retrievers.
Which is the strongest dog in the world?
10 of the strongest dog breeds in the world
- Mastiff. Described as “massive” and “heavy-boned,” this giant breed, which can weigh up to 200 pounds, are known to be loyal and protective of their families.
- Saint Bernard.
- Irish Wolfhound.
- Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- Siberian Husky.
How much is a white German shepherd?
As these dogs are relatively rare, breeders can charge more for a White German Shepherd puppy. While the average puppy price for a standard German Shepherd starts at about $300 and goes up to $900, White German Shepherd puppies cost between $750 – 1000.
What dog is the smartest dog?
1. Border Collie: A workaholic, this breed is the world’s premier sheep herder, prized for its intelligence, extraordinary instinct, and working ability. 2. Poodle: Exceptionally smart and active.
How much are blue German Shepherds?
You can expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a Blue German Shepherd puppy, although the price may vary depending on the breeder. You should always make sure you are buying from a reputable breeder. Blue German Shepherd puppies are normally born in litter sizes of between 1 and 15 puppies.
What dog cost $5000?
An Egyptian Pharaoh hound puppy costs about $5,000. The Thailand Ridgeback is among the 10 most expensive dog breeds because it’s the rarest registered dog breed in America. Thailand Ridgebacks resemble Dobermans.
What dog cost $10000?
1. LÖWCHEN. Löwchens are a petite, long-haired dog that have been a popular breed since the Renaissance, and are even featured prominently in paintings from that period. Nowadays, these “little lions” are extremely rare, pushing their cost to as much as $10,000 in some places around the world.
What is the rarest dog breed?
5 of the World’s Rarest Dog Breeds
- Norwegian Lundehund. Dating back to the Ice Age, the Norwegian Lundehund is recognised as one of the rarest dogs on the planet due to its unique characteristics which aren’t shared by any other breed.
- Lagotto Romagnolo.