Reputable breeders, when pricing their German Shepherd puppies, must factor in the expenses involved in breeding, feeding, raising, and caring for the pups as well as their mother. A reasonable price for a purebred German Shepherd puppy should be around $1200- $2000, depending on your location and the litter size.
How much does a purebred German Shepherd puppy cost?
- The average price of a purebred German Shepherd puppy from a reputable breeder is around $800 to $3,500. Show quality German Shepherd puppies can cost anywhere between $6,500 and $10,000. Other factors such as coat color also affect the pricing of GSD puppies.
- 1 What is the price of long coat German Shepherd?
- 2 How much should a purebred German Shepherd cost?
- 3 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 4 What is the rarest German Shepherd coat?
- 5 Are long haired German Shepherds purebred?
- 6 Which German Shepherd coat is best?
- 7 Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive?
- 8 What the most expensive dog?
- 9 How much is a Navy SEAL dog worth?
- 10 Will a German Shepherd protect you?
- 11 How much is a king German Shepherd worth?
- 12 Is a white German shepherd a purebred?
- 13 How long can German Shepherds live?
What is the price of long coat German Shepherd?
These dogs can easily be purchased form pet breeders in Delhi/NCR and their price range is from INR 10000 to INR 70000. You should always buy German shepherd from the certified pet breeders and not from pet shops or puppy mills.
How much should a purebred German Shepherd cost?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
What is the rarest German Shepherd coat?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
Are long haired German Shepherds purebred?
Appearance and Size The coat of the Long Haired German Shepherd is the most obvious difference from the Short Haired. Despite this, all Long Haired German Shepherds are still considered a purebred German Shepherd. It is like they are in the club but can’t take part in any activities!
Which German Shepherd coat is best?
German Shepherd Coat Types A double coat with medium length is considered the most desirable. This type of coat may be fairly wiry, depending on the dog. A shorter coat is sometimes considered acceptable by breed standard.
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive?
Why are German Shepherd puppies so expensive? The main reason German Shepherd puppies cost so much is that the cost of breeding German Shepherds and raising the puppies is not cheap. Below is a chart breaking down the approximate costs associated with breeding.
What the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
All said, the dogs and their training cost up to $40,000 each. Including the highly specialized gear of MPCs, the cost can be tens of thousands of dollars higher.
Will a German Shepherd protect you?
The German Shepherd has a natural protective instinct that does not waver. His deep desire to protect his owner and family is unmatched, and the GSD is even known to put his life in danger to save others. In addition to naturally protecting their human family, German Shepherds are known to protect the home as well.
How much is a king German Shepherd worth?
The King Shepherd is still a rare breed, and as such there are few reputable breeders around, however as they are becoming increasingly popular, they are also high in demand. Because of this, the average price of a puppy will start from around $1,500.
Is a white German shepherd a purebred?
White Shepherds are the direct descendants of the GSD, a purebred developed by a German army captain named Max von Stephanitz. Greif’s white fur is caused by a recessive gene that has always been present in the genetic pool of all German Shepherds.
How long can German Shepherds live?
So, for the Blue Shepherd to be created he needs two copies of the dilute gene. One coming from each parent, in order to have dilute fur. Sometimes he will be bred especially for his color, from two parents of the same color. On a rare occasion, he will be born into a family of non-blue parents.