How to draw a cartoon boxer dog?
- Step 1: First draw the Dog’s head.
- Step 2: Next draw the face. Start with the eyes. The draw the snout. Start just above the eyes and go halfway between the two. Draw a mouth right
- Step 3: After that draw the Dog’s body. Leave two gaps for the front and back legs.
- Step 4: Now draw the front legs. Star the first one a little bit above the bottom of the body. Start the next one directly on the bottom of the body.
- Step 5: Then draw the back legs. Start the first one a little to the right of the gap,and leave a little space for the tail.
Are German Shepherds black?
Black German Shepherds are completely black. Most German Shepherds have at least a little bit of black on them. However, German Shepherds have nothing but black. Their coat is generally the same besides for their different in coloration.