How to draw German Shepherd step by step?
- Step 1. Draw a small circle in the area that your dog will be facing. Draw it high enough that there’s still space for
- Step 2. To draw the head you need to start by drawing a curved line above the eye a little. Then at the end of the line,
- Step 3. Start drawing the nose by drawing a straight line that’s slightly angled
How do you draw a dogs eye?
How to draw dog eyes step by step
- Mark the page with two directional lines that divides the dog’s face in half.
- Mark the darkest areas with a soft 6B graphite pencil, paying close attention to the structure of the eye.
- Switch to a less soft pencil like a 2B and fill in the middle tones — the reflected light in the eye.