Reputable breeders, when pricing their German Shepherd puppies, must factor in the expenses involved in breeding, feeding, raising, and caring for the pups as well as their mother. A reasonable price for a purebred German Shepherd puppy should be around $1200- $2000, depending on your location and the litter size.
How much does a trained German Shepherd cost?
- Trained German Shepherds often cost $30,000 to $40,000. Dogs with the most specialized training may cost as much as $60,000. Although you are making a major investment, it is one that is likely to be worth what you pay. Do German Shepherds Train as Service Dogs Cost More?
- 1 How much does a purebred male German Shepherd cost?
- 2 What is the price of German Shepherd male puppy?
- 3 How much does a normal German Shepherd cost?
- 4 How much is pure breed German Shepherd in Nigeria?
- 5 What is the most expensive purebred dog?
- 6 What is the rupee of German shepherd?
- 7 Which is the best German shepherd?
- 8 Which dog is banned in India?
- 9 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 10 How much is a German Shepherd puppy cost?
- 11 What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
- 12 Which is better Rottweiler or German Shepherd?
- 13 How much is black German Shepherd?
- 14 How much is white German shepherd?
How much does a purebred male German Shepherd cost?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
What is the price of German Shepherd male puppy?
These dogs can easily be purchased form pet breeders in Delhi/NCR and their price range is from INR 10000 to INR 70000. You should always buy German shepherd from the certified pet breeders and not from pet shops or puppy mills.
How much does a normal German Shepherd cost?
On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
How much is pure breed German Shepherd in Nigeria?
German Shepherds prices in Nigeria These being said, adult German shepherd dogs can be purchased for anything between N350,000 and N450,000 depending on the age of the dog and the place of purchase.
What is the most expensive purebred dog?
Tibetan Mastiff The Tibetan Mastiff is the most expensive dog breed to own. It has an exorbitant average purchase price of $2,500.
What is the rupee of German shepherd?
The average cost of a German Shepherd in India is between ₹15,000 to ₹40,000. German Shepherd variants such as the White Shepherd, King Shepherd, bush coat German Shepherd, working line German Shepherd costs between ₹25,000 to ₹60,000.
Which is the best German shepherd?
Dutch Shepherd Dutch Shepherds are among the best shepherd dogs and most competent at herding, agility, obedience, and guarding. They are great companions who are very loyal and protective of their owner and family.
Which dog is banned in India?
At present, although taking licence from municipal corporation is necessary, but no dog breed has been banned or any rules have been formed to prevent owners from keeping them as pets. Pitbull, Rottweilers, Doberman are considered to be dangerous breeds who can even attack the owners.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much is a German Shepherd puppy cost?
How Much Is A German Shepherd? As we mentioned above, the average upfront cost of buying a German Shepherd puppy from a reputable breeder can be around $300 to $900. If you are in the market for a show quality German Shepherd puppy, you may wind up spending $6,000 to $7,000.
What is the most expensive German Shepherd?
It only costs $230,000. CNBC visited the Harrison K-9 facility, a South Carolina-based dog training company that only sells the most highly trained and intelligent German Shepherds to executives and celebrities.
Which is better Rottweiler or German Shepherd?
Both breeds are highly trainable and do well as law enforcement or military dogs. Rottweiler owners should commit to training their dogs correctly. Because these animals are so large and muscular, they can overpower you more easily than a smaller German Shepherd. Still, Shepherds are powerful dogs.
How much is black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
How much is white German shepherd?
The white German Shepherd is not as common as the colored variety. Expect to pay upwards of $1400 for a puppy from a breeder – the average being around $1700. They make good family pets and share exactly the same temperament as non-white German Shepherds.