How much does the average white German Shepherd puppy cost?
- White German Shepherd puppies can be quite costly, depending on the breeder. The cost of German Shepherd puppy is, on average, between $1,000 and $1,500. Generally, you can expect to pay towards the higher end of the scale for White German Shepherd puppies as they are rarer. These uniquely colored pups cost upwards of $1000. This is relatively cheap for a purebred dog, however, this is down to this specific bloodline being relatively new.
- 1 What is a White German Shepherd worth?
- 2 Is White German Shepherd rare?
- 3 What is the price of White German Shepherd puppy?
- 4 Is White German Shepherd good?
- 5 What is a white German shepherd called?
- 6 Which is the best German Shepherd?
- 7 Is white German shepherd pure?
- 8 How much is a GREY German Shepherd?
- 9 How much is a black German Shepherd worth?
- 10 What is the most expensive dog?
- 11 How much are German Shepherds worth?
- 12 Which dog is banned in India?
- 13 Are white German shepherds expensive?
- 14 Is there anything wrong with white German shepherds?
- 15 Is a white German shepherd a Swiss shepherd?
What is a White German Shepherd worth?
As these dogs are relatively rare, breeders can charge more for a White German Shepherd puppy. While the average puppy price for a standard German Shepherd starts at about $300 and goes up to $900, White German Shepherd puppies cost between $750 – 1000.
Is White German Shepherd rare?
An albino German Shepherd is incredibly rare. While several people claim to own albino GSDs, on closer inspection, nearly all are White German Shepherds. An albino of any species or breed lacks any pigmentation, including of the skin, hair, and eyes as well as the blood vessels, resulting in a pinkish tinge.
What is the price of White German Shepherd puppy?
The average cost of a German Shepherd in India is between ₹15,000 to ₹40,000. German Shepherd variants such as the White Shepherd, King Shepherd, bush coat German Shepherd, working line German Shepherd costs between ₹25,000 to ₹60,000.
Is White German Shepherd good?
The White German Shepherd, as are all German Shepherds, are known for their loyalty. They are very protective and make excellent guard dogs or watchdogs. They are also extremely loyal and love to be around people, which makes them a great family dog as well as an excellent working dog.
What is a white German shepherd called?
This breed is called the White Swiss Shepherd (Berger Blanc Suisse) and it differs from both AKC German Shepherds and UKC White Shepherds in key areas of appearance, temperament, and health.
Which is the best German Shepherd?
Dutch Shepherd Dutch Shepherds are among the best shepherd dogs and most competent at herding, agility, obedience, and guarding. They are great companions who are very loyal and protective of their owner and family.
Is white German shepherd pure?
The white German Shepherd is purebred. They are identical to other German Shepherds except for their all-white coat caused by a recessive gene. The white German Shepherd is recognized by the American Kennel Club but disqualified from the show ring. White GSDs have the same health issues as the colored variety.
How much is a GREY German Shepherd?
Difficult to find, the silver German Shepherd puppy can cost more than a standard color and you should expect to pay around $1,500 for a healthy puppy with good breeding. Their rarity means that it is unusual to find this coloring in shelters. 5
How much is a black German Shepherd worth?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
What is the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much are German Shepherds worth?
On average, the cost of a German Shepherd ranges from $500-$1,500. According to NextDayPets, the average price is $800 for a dog that’s bred to be a family pet. The price goes up for show-quality dogs with an exceptional lineage.
Which dog is banned in India?
At present, although taking licence from municipal corporation is necessary, but no dog breed has been banned or any rules have been formed to prevent owners from keeping them as pets. Pitbull, Rottweilers, Doberman are considered to be dangerous breeds who can even attack the owners.
Are white German shepherds expensive?
The cost of German Shepherd puppy is, on average, between $1,000 and $1,500. Generally, you can expect to pay towards the higher end of the scale for White German Shepherd puppies as they are rarer. These uniquely colored pups cost upwards of $1000.
Is there anything wrong with white German shepherds?
Common Health Problems The White Shepherd is generally a healthy breed. Like all dogs, however, it is susceptible to certain diseases. Some of the conditions to which this breed is prone include hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, degenerative joint disease, eye problems, allergies, and skin problems.
Is a white German shepherd a Swiss shepherd?
While the German Shepherd is typically tan and black, all white or all black, the Swiss Shepherd is only white. Classification distinguishes these breeds as well. The Swiss Shepherd is recognized only by the FCI. The German Shepherd, whether white, black or traditionally colored, is recognized by the UKC and AKC.