How much does a German Shepherd puppy cost?
- With no paperwork, a German Shepard should cost about $300 to $900 from a breeder, who, at a minimum, includes the vaccinations, deworming and other fees. If the dog is considered a working line and has a fantastic bloodline, these puppies can be anywhere from $1,000 to more than a few thousand.
- 1 What is the cheapest price for a German Shepherd puppy?
- 2 How can I get a free German Shepherd puppy?
- 3 How can I get a cheap German Shepherd?
- 4 How much would a German Shepherd puppy cost?
- 5 What is the cheapest puppy?
- 6 How much is a black German Shepherd?
- 7 Is a boy or girl German Shepherd better?
- 8 What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
- 9 How can I buy a German Shepherd puppy?
- 10 What is a blue German shepherd?
- 11 Can I own a German Shepherd?
- 12 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 13 How much is a trained German Shepherd?
What is the cheapest price for a German Shepherd puppy?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
How can I get a free German Shepherd puppy?
Free German Shepherd puppies
- You Can Find Free German Shepherd puppies and Dogs at Your Local Animal Shelter – If You’re Patient and Stubborn Enough to Keep Trying.
- Don’t look for free animals on places like Craigslist – they are often nothing more than a scam.
How can I get a cheap German Shepherd?
How to Buy a Cheap German Shepherd Dog
- Visit your local animal shelter, such as the county or city pound, SPCA or Humane Society.
- Attend adoption events of local German Shepherd rescues.
How much would a German Shepherd puppy cost?
If you are buying a puppy from a breeder you can expect to pay anywhere from $600-$1500. The average price of a German Shepherd puppy is $1000. As a general rule reputable breeders tend to charge higher prices because they put more time, effort, and money into caring for their breeding dogs and puppies.
What is the cheapest puppy?
6 of the Least Expensive Dog Breeds to Own
- American Foxhound. While there are also English Foxhounds which are said to run about $100 or so for a puppy, we’re going with the American because we can.
- Black and Tan Coonhound.
- Rat Terrier.
- Miniature Pinscher.
- Golden Retriever.
How much is a black German Shepherd?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
Is a boy or girl German Shepherd better?
Research shows that males German Shepherds are more aggressive than female German Shepherds. This means that a family should consider choosing a female for a companion over a male. Males tend to perform better for roles in protection and guarding and could do well in a home without children and the proper training.
What is the rarest German Shepherd color?
The rarest color of German Shepherd is the isabella due to the recessive combination of liver and blue. You will have to search for a long time to get such a puppy – and his price will likely be high as well!
How can I buy a German Shepherd puppy?
Buying a German Shepherd Puppy (5 Essential Basics)
- Pick the Type of Dog You Want: Companion, Show or Working Quality.
- Choose a Male or Female German Shepherd.
- Determine the Coat Length and Color You Like.
- Find Quality Sources of Healthy Puppies.
- Know the Good from the Bad Breeders to Stay Safe.
What is a blue German shepherd?
The Blue German Shepherd is not a mixed breed and is simply a variation of the standard GSD. Therefore, these dogs carry the same characteristics and temperament. However, they are much more rare and are therefore a lot more expensive. For a standard GSD you can expect to pay anywhere between $300 and $700 for a puppy.
Can I own a German Shepherd?
German Shepherd Dogs are wonderful animals and can make wonderful pets for the right owner. They also have some characteristics that make them unsuitable for some potential dog owners.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
How much is a trained German Shepherd?
The average price of German Shepherd training is $30 to $80 per basic obedience class. Most people spend about $50 per hour for professional dog trainers depending on where they live. Dog obedience training schools cost $250 to $700 per week. Expect to pay $600 to $1,250 per week for a dog boot camp.