How much does a German Shepherd puppy cost?
- The German Shepherd Dog gets along fine with children and other animals, provided proper socialization has taken place, but does not prefer the companionship of other dogs. You can find German Shepherd Dog puppies priced from $130 USD to $65000 USD with one of our credible breeders.
- 1 Where can I find cheap German shepherds?
- 2 What is the cheapest price for a German Shepherd puppy?
- 3 How much do German Shepherd puppies cost?
- 4 How much is it to buy a German Shepherd?
- 5 How can I buy a real German Shepherd?
- 6 How much is a Malinois dog?
- 7 How much do black German shepherds cost?
- 8 How much is a trained German Shepherd?
- 9 What is the cheapest puppy?
- 10 How much is a male German Shepherd puppy?
- 11 How much does a German Shepherd cost per month?
- 12 What’s the most expensive dog?
- 13 Do you need a big backyard for a German shepherd?
- 14 Is a male or female German shepherd better with kids?
Where can I find cheap German shepherds?
How to Buy a Cheap German Shepherd Dog
- Visit your local animal shelter, such as the county or city pound, SPCA or Humane Society.
- Attend adoption events of local German Shepherd rescues.
What is the cheapest price for a German Shepherd puppy?
This breed is not cheap – the quick answer is that you should plan to spend between $1,500-$3,000 for a German Shepherd from health-tested parents. While it is possible to find puppies without papers for much less (as little as $200 in some cases), these usually come from lines without health and temperament testing.
How much do German Shepherd puppies cost?
If you are buying a puppy from a breeder you can expect to pay anywhere from $600-$1500. The average price of a German Shepherd puppy is $1000. As a general rule reputable breeders tend to charge higher prices because they put more time, effort, and money into caring for their breeding dogs and puppies.
How much is it to buy a German Shepherd?
German Shepherds cost between $750 and $1,200+ depending on the quality of the pup.
How can I buy a real German Shepherd?
Buying a German Shepherd Puppy (5 Essential Basics)
- Pick the Type of Dog You Want: Companion, Show or Working Quality.
- Choose a Male or Female German Shepherd.
- Determine the Coat Length and Color You Like.
- Find Quality Sources of Healthy Puppies.
- Know the Good from the Bad Breeders to Stay Safe.
How much is a Malinois dog?
How Much Does a Belgian Malinois Cost? In general, an adult Belgian Malinois will cost between $45,000 and $65,000. It may sound like a lot, but your dog has been trained to do far more than just fetch.
How much do black German shepherds cost?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $2,000 for a high-quality, completely black puppy. This is significantly more expensive than the $500 to $1,500 you can expect to pay for a usual German Shepherd. However, this is still much cheaper than you might expect for a large dog.
How much is a trained German Shepherd?
The average price of German Shepherd training is $30 to $80 per basic obedience class. Most people spend about $50 per hour for professional dog trainers depending on where they live. Dog obedience training schools cost $250 to $700 per week. Expect to pay $600 to $1,250 per week for a dog boot camp.
What is the cheapest puppy?
6 of the Least Expensive Dog Breeds to Own
- American Foxhound. While there are also English Foxhounds which are said to run about $100 or so for a puppy, we’re going with the American because we can.
- Black and Tan Coonhound.
- Rat Terrier.
- Miniature Pinscher.
- Golden Retriever.
How much is a male German Shepherd puppy?
As of this writing, you can expect to pay between $1,000 and $2,000 US dollars for a quality-bred German Shepherd puppy.
How much does a German Shepherd cost per month?
The cost of owning a German Shepherd can be around $85 per month once you have paid for your pup (the average initial buying cost being $2000). Therefore, the lifetime cost of owning a German Shepherd over 10 years can be up to $12,230, for both the cost of the puppy plus all food and care expenses.
What’s the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.
Do you need a big backyard for a German shepherd?
They will live quite happily in a small to medium sized yard as long as they received the correct daily exercise. With its noble look and natural athletic build, the German Shepherd Dog almost demands respect.
Is a male or female German shepherd better with kids?
Generally, female GSDs interact better with children due to their maternal, less dominant nature. And male GSDs tend to be larger, more muscular, and may become too powerful for smaller children. Their large personalities and behavior may push around the kids and they are more aggressive in nature.